WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Friday, January 16, 2009

Birthday Surprise for Daddy

The kids woke up extra early this morning to make special preparations for Shmuel. They got dressed, made their beds, straightened up their rooms, and set a beautiful birthday table. Daddy was so surprised!


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY"

5 comments:

Savta said...

Mazel Tov Daddy!

The best present is the special visit from Mommy and Menschi.

Enjoy the family time, plus a nice extra long weekend!
Not-hurting hugs,
I love you ,
Savta

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you guys made it home for shabbos. Happy Birthday Shmuel!

Anonymous said...

Dear Miriam,
I am SO happy you are with your family. Enjoy every minute. I will come visit you the day you get back and bring all of your stuff too! I think about you and Menschi daily!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

the entire shabbos i was filled with immense happiness at the thought that u would be spending the shabbos together as a family!
my happiness flowed into constant tefillos to Hashem for a refuah shelaimah bekarov with as minimal heartache and pain as possible.
much hatzlocha,
a fellow jewish mother