WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Friday, January 16, 2009

Home For Shabbos

I'm on my way home with Menschi for a 2 week stay in Savannah. After finding out that there were no medical procedures scheduled for the next week at Sloan, I seized the opportunity to be home with Shmuel and the kids. Chai Lifeline graciously gave me an Airtran ticket (that was recently donated). We left the Ronald McDonald House at 3:00A.M. this morning,flew to Atlanta, and from there will catch a flight to Jacksonville (couldn't get a cheap flight to Savannah last minute). Menschi is not exactly the best traveler but its all worth it.
I can't wait to spend Shabbos at home!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Have a great trip!

Edie said...

I'm so happy you were able to go home for a while!
EDG