WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Intensification of Tefillos

Intense Times Require Intense Tefillos
Menschi will be starting antibody therapy tomorrow.
Please daven that his pain is minimal. Antibody therapy is known to cause intense bone pain.
I also wanted to clarify that even though we are pleased that Menschi's scans are clear we are still dealing with a very aggressive cancer with a high recurrence rate. I am not being a pessimist, just trying to convey the importance of keeping Menschi in our tefillos.
We know that the one who sent Menschi this sickness has the capacity to cure it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are focused and davening with the deepest kavanah imaginable. Please know that we appreciate beyond words the intensity of what you're going through and only wish we could do more to help you. Tehillim, tefillos and our love are with you.

Love, Elaine and Fred

SusQHB said...

I'll be davening for Menschi at my wedding this Sunday. Also, does he ever need blood donations? I donate at Sloan to Chai Lifeline kids and would donate directly to him if he needs. Tizku l'mitzvos!

General Patent Corp. said...

Hi Mishpachas Landon, you don't know me, but I read about Menschi on VosIzNeias and recently signed up to say Tehillim for him every day. Just wanted to wish your family well and wish Menschi a refuah shleima bimheira!!! A freilichen Chanukah!