WED. Chasdei HaShem, Menschi bounced into the Proton Treatment Center today, appearing to be feeling better. No more runny nose, although the wheezing is still there. We're continuing with the breathing treatments and steroids and hopefully he'll start sleeping better soon. I'm just so happy he could get treatment today. It's funny, but I really thought after a month of fighting with insurance to allow my son this treatment, radiation would seem anticlimactic. Well, everyday continues to present the drama of begging HaShem to let Menschi get the treatment he so desperately needs. I think I'm coming around to the idea not to take the smallest thing for granted (OK, I guess I'm a slow learner), and Hashem, in His benevolent kindness, continues to elicit a relationship from me with giving me what to beg for. With Rosh Hashanah right around the corner, my plea for the coming year is that we should all be decreed not to have such dire circumstances that bring about conversing with G-d. Let us show Him we don't need harsh decrees in order to have a close relationship. On a lighter note, I discovered that it's not 15 treatments that were prescribed, but 13!! So, now, we're 4 down and only 9 more treatments to go!!!!
3 comments:
Amen!!!!
I believe that whatever doesn't break us, makes us stronger- and I can only imagine what your muscles must look like!!!
Good Thursday morning from Savannah. Amen amen. We are stronger than we want to know. We daven with you, that we shouldn't need such powerful challenges.
Love from D&M in Savannah
I hope to be IY'H in Uman next week. I'll mention Menachem Shalom ben Miriam there B'N.
Ksiva v'chasima tova.
Aaron Waxler - a friend of the Ehrenzweigs
Post a Comment