Menschi's gone wireless and he's lovin it! No more TPN (tube feedings). He had been attached 18hrs a day (shlepped a little IV backpack with him everywhere). Now he's eating beautifully (but of course we will do frequent weight checks). He does still need a certain IV medication but for a very short time each day. We are all enjoying being back home!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Wireless
Menschi's gone wireless and he's lovin it! No more TPN (tube feedings). He had been attached 18hrs a day (shlepped a little IV backpack with him everywhere). Now he's eating beautifully (but of course we will do frequent weight checks). He does still need a certain IV medication but for a very short time each day. We are all enjoying being back home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To Miriam, Shmuel, Adina Tova, Leah, and Moshe Simcha;
I'm glad that Menachem Shalom is home and, I'm glad to hear that like the greats of rock-n-roll on MTV, Menschi is performing "Unplugged"! I have heard that Savannah is beautiful and I hope you are taking in the sunshine during these last few days of Summer. Kids: Take it from your Aunt Tamar's most fun friend...this is the time to go to the park for an extra-long time, enjoy a picnic, eat Ice Cream Cones and definitely go fly a kite - it's soooo much fun, there's nothing like it!!! Carpe Diem! (Eat Carp Today, uh, I mean...Seize The Day)!!! Happy Rest-of-the-Summer, gang!!!
xoxo,
ChanaLeiba (or as Uncle Avraham calls me, ChanaLeboid)
Post a Comment