WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Roller Coaster Ascent

Apparently this roller coaster makes sudden ascents as well as descents. Menschi is doing so much better. He's been afebrile (no fevers) for over 24hrs. He seems to be responding to antifungal meds (cause of infection can either be viral, bacterial, or fungal). His condition improved so dramatically that we decided to take the older 3 kids to a local attraction "Stone Mountain" (Thanks to Chai Lifeline the outing was really a treat). Thanks Mom for staying back with Menschi.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

zaI am so happy that the fever broke, and I"YH it should should just be uphill from here on in. I am davening for Mentchie and thinking of you. I know how that time can be waiting for the official "get out of jail free" card from the hospital. I'm also so happy that you got out with the rest of your family. Here's to many more family trips with your ENTIRE family very very soon!!!

Anonymous said...

we look forward to your daily updates about Manecham Shalom B"H he is doing much better. We think about you everyday and we hope to see you in Savannah very soon.We miss you very much.
Love, The Gordon Family

Anonymous said...

Dear Miriam & Shmuel,
I just wanted you to know that y'all are in our tefilos every day! Love, Ruchie & Avigdor

Anonymous said...

B"H! Yeshuas Hashem k'eref ayin!!!
May it stay ascended!Warmest Wishes!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of the world-wide support for Menachem Shalom Ben Miriam. We daven along with Chabad communities that our prayers in praise of Hashem and for restored health for Menachem Shalom be answered speedily.

Fondly,
Karen & Alan (Atlanta)

Unknown said...

Baruch Hashem Menschi is feeling better. We are really happy to hear good news. The picture of your trip is beautiful. It looks like everyone had a nice time. You are always in our thoughts and tefillos.

Anonymous said...

How great to read that Menchie's fever has gone, and he is feeling better. Glad you all had an opportunity to get out and see some of Hashem's pleasures. We will keep Menchie and all of you in our thoughts and prayers.

Chana Kramer

Anonymous said...

Thrilled for you to get out and have have some time in the sun! We are riding with you and daven for the whole family to have more happy "field trips" soon.
Dvora and Murray

Anonymous said...

B"H we were thrilled to hear about Menschie's progress! I just found out from Dvora how to access this site to write to you..I've been trying ever since you left. (OK, so I'm a dumb dumb)but suffice it to say you have NEVER been out of our thoughts & prayers. May Hashem continue to smile down on you and let us hear only good news. We miss you.
Love,
Uncle Leonard & Aunt Sara Shawel