When I was a kid I really enjoyed roller coaster rides. Emotional roller coaster rides are another story though. Last I posted, we were looking forward to planning a discharge date for Menschi. He is now running fevers and the cause is unknown. Our plans are in constant flux. I don't think I'll ever take a normal family routine for granted again! Thank you for your continued good wishes, thoughts, and prayers. They are precious to us and vital to Menschi!!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Roller Coaster Ride
When I was a kid I really enjoyed roller coaster rides. Emotional roller coaster rides are another story though. Last I posted, we were looking forward to planning a discharge date for Menschi. He is now running fevers and the cause is unknown. Our plans are in constant flux. I don't think I'll ever take a normal family routine for granted again! Thank you for your continued good wishes, thoughts, and prayers. They are precious to us and vital to Menschi!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Our prayers and love are with you constantly.
Love, Elaine and Fred
i'm so sorry things gave been so hectic! I kept checking your post and wondering how things were going! Thinking of you and davening for you!
You guys are always on our minds. You are amazing!! We miss you a lot and are waiting to hear good news!
To the Landon Family,
We are praying for you all. I admire your strength. We miss all of you so much. Just found your blog, thanks to Yonit & Yiddes. All our love & we are davening for your little son.
Your friends,
David, Lauri, Jacob & Jamie Grossman
Hi Mimi and Shmuel. All of the Lepows, Barrons and Bramsons are praying for Menchi.
Love,
Tzvia
Miriam and Shmueli,
We know of tehillim groups davening 3 times a day every day from Toronto to Israel for our Menschi for a complete refuah...and to give you guys the strength to perservere....
If you need us we are a phone call away ....
I am working for an amazing company as well, which will grant me compassionate time off as needed in "special needs" time.
Please keep in touch!
Love Bubby and Zaidy Akiva
Dear Miriam,
I am thinking about you and your family and wishing you all well. May Menachem Shalom have a refuah shelamah!
I'll continue to keep him in my tefillahs.
May Hashem bless you, your husband, children, and all of k'lal Yisroel with His kindness.
Love,
Ruby G.
All of you are in our thoughts and prayers daily.
Love,
Uncle Michael, Aunt Marcy, Adam and David
You and Menschi are in my thoughts and prayers daily and I've added Kapital Gimmel when I do Chitas in the morning.
May Menschi have a refuah shleimah now!
We love you all so much and are davening! IY"H the fever should clear and we should hear about some "boring" family outing! So crazy Mim--here's davening for a ride with no downhills! Non hurting hugs to all!
Love the Barrons
We are thinking of all of you with love, and davening for Menschi's refuah shlema every day. I have his smiling picture in my office and keep him in mind many times each day.
Love from Dvora & Murray
We think of you often and miss seeing your family in the neighborhood. All our love and prayers to brave Menschi. You ALL are brave.
All our love,
the Kahns
Abigail blows a kiss!
Post a Comment