WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hospital Blues

The good news is that Menschi's white cells are very slowly starting to come back up. He is still fighting off an infection that's making him pretty wiped out. They started a stronger antibiotic today and will also give him some blood. The extra iron should give him a boost. This hospitalization has been pretty draining for both of us.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Miriam; Sorry to hear that you and Menschi are so blue :( We're continuing to daven and do our part in helping Menschi. Don't forget - this too shall pass!!! Lots of love, Inbal and your friends in Savannah

Anonymous said...

You don't know who I am, but I happened across your blog, and have been following it since. I have been so inspired by the way you always look at the bright side of things. I am davening for Menschi to have a refuah shleima! May Hashem continue to give you the Koach you need to get through this.

Anonymous said...

Miriam, I've been following your blog for a while, and just wanted to say we're all davening for a refua shelemah for Menachem. Your koach is inspiring and you should both continue to find the strength to face each day with those wonderful smiles :-)
Good Shabbos, Aliza & family, Scottsdale, Arizona

Bubby and Zaidy Akiva said...

Hi Miriam Sweetheart,
Just spoke with Shmueli and the older kiddies...They are truly amazing!
I am sorry you are having such a draining time at the hospital...Menchala will prevail and all will be well soon!!!
We are davening for Menchi's complete refuah shelemah everyday and won't stop until he is completely cured!!!
Stay strong and stay positive...Hashem won't let us down!
Good Shabbos
Love You!
Mom/Bubby
P.S. Give Menchi a warm soft hug and keep a big one for yourself!