Menschi's back in the hospital for fever due to his low cell counts. Unfortunately, this is becoming a familiar routine. The hospital bag is always ready to go. G-dwilling the IV fluids, antibiotics, and neupogen shots will give him that boost that he needs. He's been a bit lethargic, looking forward to chasing him around again soon!!!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
BACK AT AFLAC
Menschi's back in the hospital for fever due to his low cell counts. Unfortunately, this is becoming a familiar routine. The hospital bag is always ready to go. G-dwilling the IV fluids, antibiotics, and neupogen shots will give him that boost that he needs. He's been a bit lethargic, looking forward to chasing him around again soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Miriam.Sending gentle hugs to you both.
I am thinking of you and so sorry I didn't see you more on Purim. I don't really like blogging to everyone when I want to speak right to you---but this is probably the most likely place for you to check and find things quickly, hmm?
We are davening every day for Menschi's refuah shlema and will keep it up :)
Please daven for my Yehudah Sholom, who will be a donor for an anonymous match who needs his stem cells on Monday.
I see your other lovely kiddos on Tuesday afternoons and always enjoy it.
Pesach in Atlanta?
What can I do for you?
Call or email anytime.
Much love from Dvora
Post a Comment