WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HELP IS ON THE WAY

I was feeling a little desperate about the insurance situation not going anywhere( still working on getting antibody therapy in NY covered) and wishing I could have some sort of sign as to what to do next (where to place my effort, etc.). I had called 6 offices and written 3 emails by 11 am with no response. Thinking about all of this while driving to Rambam(for a thanksgivingstyle luncheon), a tow truck came up behind me with a slogan emblazoned on the truck backwards (but readable in my rear view mirror) that said "Help is on the way!" At the luncheon, (while chuckling to myself hoping that it was true) an instrumental phone call came in (that led to several others). We still don't know which way to go, but at least I know SomeOne is listening (and has a sense of humor . . .).


Trampoline Pic.-Mommy and the boys have been getting some good exercise on the trampoline everyday (I chase them on my knees and they tackle me).

Thanksgiving day school lunch Pic.-
Menschi enjoying the school thanksgivingstyle lunch that was provided for us today. It was nice seeing everyone in the middle of the day like that; and I was thankful there was so much he could eat despite the food allergy component!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Two daughters, two sons that's the way it should be,going through the doors of Rambam Day School. It is so great to see Menacham Shalom's smiling face entering Miss Sharon's class and waving at everyone before he gets there. B"H ENJOY!!!!!!!!