Adina Tova started gymnastics yesterday, and Leah dance lessons. Moshe Simcha was actually satisfied with watching (and playing along) on the side. It's taking a little shuffling of the budget, but Shmuel thought (and I concurred) it was important while I was away to find the kids each something to help them feel special, not to mention healthy outlets for stress. I am ever impressed with Shmuel's sensitivity to the kids and his ability to play the role of "Mr.Mom" in addition to Dad, Husband, Teacher, Massage Therapist . . . Hang in there, it's almost Shabbos).
Thursday, September 18, 2008
On the Homefront
Adina Tova started gymnastics yesterday, and Leah dance lessons. Moshe Simcha was actually satisfied with watching (and playing along) on the side. It's taking a little shuffling of the budget, but Shmuel thought (and I concurred) it was important while I was away to find the kids each something to help them feel special, not to mention healthy outlets for stress. I am ever impressed with Shmuel's sensitivity to the kids and his ability to play the role of "Mr.Mom" in addition to Dad, Husband, Teacher, Massage Therapist . . . Hang in there, it's almost Shabbos).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks ;)
Post a Comment