WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Friday, August 22, 2008

Terrific Twos

Menschi is definitely two. He's been used to my undivided and immediate attention. Now that we're home, he's feeling well, and there are 3 other kids around- I can't give him that instant attention. He calls me, "Mommy...Come Now."We are enjoying every yummy moment, even the tantrums.
HAVE A TERRIFIC SHABBOS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to see a picture of you Miriam! I really want to speak to you! Hopefully the kids will start school next week, I already started and we can chat! So glad to see you back in a bit of home life, and wishing you a great shabbos!

Anonymous said...

how are you? I keep checking in with no change- you got us spoiled keeping us up to date...