WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Friday, August 29, 2008

Breaking News- Medicaid Approves Proton Therapy

JACKSONVILLE, HERE WE COME...
Great News, Medicaid approved Menschi's proton radiation in Jacksonville,FL. Special thanks to our advocacy lawyer, Paula Miller for her tireless efforts to get Medicaid approval. This has been an intense effort (lots of phonecalls and e-mails) involving physicians( Dr. Esiashvili, Dr. Marcus, and Dr. Katzenstein) as well as politicians. Thank you to everyone who went to bat for our Menschi. Of course we know, who really made this happen. Keep up those amazing tefillos...He's listening!!!
HAVE A GREAT SHABBOS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!
Love Uncle Michael and Aunt Marcy

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that this worked out! May it be the next step in a Refuah Shleima for Menschi!

Shevy said...

This is the first time I've ever offered anyone a Mazel Tov for getting radiation, but this is really good news for Menschi!

I agree with Breindy, a refuah shleimah next!