WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Friday, June 13, 2008

This little one... will be great

I am constantly seeing how I'm being taken care of through this challenging time. In Atlanta, we've been able to find great medical care for Menschi, be close to my sister and her family as well as the rest of the beautiful Jewish community. I've been able to reconnect with an old friend (who I met in Israel during seminary days), Rivka (Grossblatt)Estreicher. This morning I was able to share in her simcha as they made a bris(Rivka-Mazel Tov on your Yakov, may he exhibit the sterling character traits of his grandfather).
How wonderful that I was able to attend this occasion. There have been so few medical hiatuses and Divine Providence has always allowed me to make the most of them(AT's siddur play, Purim, Pesach, father's unveiling, Shavuos, this bris etc...)
As I listened to the bracha that we give a newborn baby "ze hakatan gadol yiheyeh" (may this little one become great) I daven that Rivka's baby becomes great and that our little Menschi becomes great (with good deeds and with years)!!!
HAVE A GREAT SHABBOS!

No comments: