


The day started with a Hoppy Birthday celebration for Moshe Simcha(#4) at "Flying Frogs" (indoor playground in Savannah). Although he's not truly four for another couple of days, I wanted to seize the opportunity to make him feel special before Menschi and I left again. I asked him what he would like as a present for his fabulous fourth b-day and he said "a balloon." I think we could work that out . . . ;)Then, Menschi and I bid farewell to the gang and hopped into Rachel Rosenberg's car for our trip back to Atlanta (Thanks Rachel for saving Shmuel that round trip of 8 hrs!!). Menschi's appetite is back in full force ... just in time to leap into the next round of chemo.
I'm so proud of how all my little tadpoles have been trying to accept the current situation, and we're looking foward to spending this summer together in Atlanta.
1 comment:
Miriam - I love reading your posts! Your sunshine attitude is truly inspiring!!! I also like seeing the pics - how great that Menschi was out in public! B"H!!!
Have a safe trip back to Atlanta - we'll continue to daven for his health. Maybe we'll take a trip out to Atlanta and visit you guys soon!
Love,
Inbal
Post a Comment