Sunday, December 13, 2009
Asthma Treatment Pro
Winter season is upon us in Savannah and so is asthma season. Menschi's a really good sport about taking his Meds. and likes to take his breathing treatments with company(stuffed animals). How mature he's gotten about it! He often even falls asleep during his nightly respirations. What a change from how we used to have to administer the nebulizer when he was 10 months old! (It was a 2-person job -- one person held him while the other made sure he didn't pull off his mask). I guess he figured it would be better to direct his energies into his daily power struggles with me :(! I try to remind myself though his strong will has gotten him this far ... I can't expect him to be subdued so easily . . .)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a sweet pic!
Such a yummy picture! Makes my heart sing to see all his 'friends' around him!
Post a Comment