

I felt a special mother-daughter bonding trip was long overdue for Adina Tova. We are so proud of how she's grown through the adversity of the past year and a half.When Disney world advertised "free pass on your birthday" we jumped at the opportunity to put that smile back on her beautiful face.
I really enjoyed arranging the mystery train trip down to Orlando and the look of surprise on her face when we arrived was priceless. We approached the park entirely differently -- I wanted to plan everything out so we could optimize our time there, and she wanted to just go at a relaxed pace and see what she could see. I deferred to her since it was a trip for her after all, but it was yet another test of patience for me not to "be in control." We tried to enjoy each moment together, and as a result, they memories far outnumber the pictures (esp. Since annoyance with posing for the camera was detected early on). Shmuel drove down and picked us up (the birthday princess fell quickly into a peaceful bliss) --- I am grateful for all he has done to enable us to go on this trip. Added benefit? He got to experience a "day in my life with Menschi" -- he is cute but a handful ;)!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment