WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Monday, October 19, 2009

A Walk in the Park


After a difficult night with Menschi (up till 4am) and a change of schedule at MSK (no clinic visit today) we really enjoyed seeing cousin Rivky. We enjoyed an after hours un-official tour of Rivky's high school and took a stroll through autumnal Central Park. Menschi had a great time at the playground and getting to see his Savta as well. Tomorrow, we have a busy day of appointments.

2 comments:

Dasha18 said...

Delighted to hear that Menschi and crew are able to enjoy the day. Although I just read about your situation (on Aish), I lived in Sav. and Atlanta ,many years and know some of the families you mention. I just placed your request to do mitzvahs onto our Jewish Sharon (MA) web site.We will do what we can from here.
Debby Green Gilden

slogans by slonagin said...

Hi Landon family,

My name's Aliza Sloan. I'm from Atlanta (a TDSA and temima graduate) and I go to school at NYU now. If you guys need any extra help or just want a visitor while you're in NY let me know. It's just a subway ride. I should mention I do balloon sculpting, juggle, can talk like elmo and love fox in sox.
Best wishes,

Aliza
alizasloan@gmail.com