WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Monday, July 6, 2009

Great News



Great News...

We are grateful to Ha-shem for clear scans once again!
Menschi has a great medical team and and an even greater moral support team!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy to read this good news.

May we only hear besuros tovos!

~One of "Menschi's Mispallelim"

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!
Love,
Uncle Michael and Aunt Marcy

Anonymous said...

CHASDEI HASHEM!

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous news! I pray that everything continues to go well. I am also happy to see that the family has been able to squeeze in some fun this summer also. I love the headphone picture. Hugs to all!

Sherri Johnson
GA Pines