WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Making his mark on the world

Well Menschi is really making his mark on the world...at least he's making quite a few marks on his face.
I put him in the high chair to color (so he wouldn't color on the walls). Of course everything happens in the blink of an eye, I turned around and he had covered himself with marker colorings.
Why do I feel like I'm always one step behind?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not as bad as the time your sister filled in Saba's bald spot (most of his head) with purple marker.
Love
Uncle Michael

Anonymous said...

haha!
he looks adorable with so much color on his face! better then looking pale no?!?! hmm let him have his fun he deserves it right??? oh wat a cutie...