WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I feel so fortunate to be able to spend Moshe Simcha's 5th Birthday and Mother's Day at home in Savannah. After all we've been through, we don't take these things for granted!

TO ALL OF THE MOMS READING THIS BLOG:

3 comments:

numi said...

Miriam,
Enjoy your day as well! It sounded like ALL of you had a great time at the party. I'm sure Moshe Simcha was glad to have you home too. I'm not sure which was the biggest hit, the jumping or the swimming! Remember the good times. Love Shelley

Aliza Hodges said...

Happy Mother's Day and happy 5th birthday! mazel tov Menschi!

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day, Miriam!