Menschi and I have relocated to the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Chessed volunteers hail from this area and we hope that this will be more convenient for the time being. In addition the organization "Hands On" has a program for kids like Menschi.
Looking forward to Shabbos
in Boro Park- Ir Hakodesh
Savta will be joining us as well. What a treat!!!
5 comments:
Hopefully you were able to find some peace over Shabbos. Loved seeing the kids today. Shira and Moshe Simcah sat together on the steps at shull and talked and ate. It was very cute. Give our love to Menschi.
hope you guys had a pleasant shabbos. Perhaps you will get some time for yourself when Menschi gets into the school program.
boro park? yeah! maybe then I will get to see you!
Hi Mim,
Sitting in Beit Shemesh with Tzvia and thinking of you. Hope move to Boro Park went well and shabbos with Savtah was as special as it always is. Know you are always in our thoughts and tephillos. We love you...non hurting hugs.
Malka and "Heidi"
I plan to come in thurs evening.where are you staying?
Post a Comment