WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rest and Relaxation

Menschi and I had another beautiful Shabbos on the Lower East Side. There is a special family there that has adopted us and really makes us feel at home. We also got to spend Shabbos with my mom, sister Tamar, and niece Rivky. Chai Lifeline has a Mother's Retreat up in the Catskills today. I'm looking forward to some R& R (sans Menschi, can you believe it).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

miriam, that sounds wonderfu;! Hope you enjoy and can go a few minutes thinking of yourself!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture (funny though, you would think there would be snow) :-)

Have a great time and try to relax. In the meantime, Menschi is in good hands, eating lots and lots of noodles and having lunch several times a day I hear.

Unknown said...

Hi Miriam! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing retreat! Let me know how it goes!