WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wonderful Turn of Events

I still can't believe we were facing chemo a day ago and Menschi was discharged today.
Since Menschi wasn't cooperative about taking his antibiotics orally he had to go home with a nasogastric tube (for meds only). He is eating beautifully in spite of it. Looking forward to letting him run around and play.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you, but have been following your Menschi since hearing about it on Nochum Segal. It is truly a miracle. Hashem has truly been with you every step of the way.He should keep showering you with bracha in everything and give you the strength to you and your incredible family to go on. Menschi is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Miriam & Shmuel,

So glad to hear about the discharge!

Anyone who wants to be assigned tehillim should email menachemtehillim@yahoo.com. We need to continue davening for his complete and as easy as possible recovery.

Hashem should give you guys lots of koach.

cb

Anonymous said...

Miriam - your voicemail is full. I called today to see if you need anything. Call if I can help you in any way or if you need anything. If you guys are back on Grand Street soon perhaps I can send over Ricky to play with Menschi so you can get out a little or take a nap.

- Chanie

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that things are looking up. B'H" we are so blessed to be a part of all of your lives. Let us know what we can do here in Savannah!!!
Love to our Menschi,
Andrea Daniel and Shira

Anonymous said...

B"H!!!!

Anonymous said...

Baruch Hashem! We are so happy for Menschi and your family. I sat with Leah today for a few minutes and she is so excited. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Your kids are always welcomed at our house.
Amy, Vic, Rose and Abby