We've been preparing for Antibody therapy next week. I've had to give Menschi special shots every day (no easy feat given his hefty little body and even stronger 2yr old will) to prepare him for next week's regimen. He's had a cold too. Daven that he's RSV negative (a common cold virus) so that the antibody therapy can be given as an outpatient. Culture results will be ready on Sunday.We will need a lot of strength for the week ahead. Definitely not psyched about the painful side effects of antibody therapy (bone pain).Looking forward to an energizing Shabbos on the Lower East Side.
Time to recharge those batteries!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the updates - I look for them on an almost daily basis... I like to know what's going on with Menschi's treatment and what to have in mind when I daven for the little guy. Much love, Inbal
Post a Comment