WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ode to Savannah

Ode to Savannah...
As I embark on the next phase of this multi-city journey I reflect on how fortunate I am to live in Savannah. While the climate is warm, the community is even warmer. I won't acknowledge by name those special individuals who have tirelessly dedicated themselves to helping our family in a multitude of ways. (they are too humble for that). You know who you are.
Its been especially hard gearing up for an extended separation from Shmuel and the kids again. We are all pretty down about it. Nevertheless, I know that they'll be in good hands while I'm gone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you are at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center ask them if there is grant money that you can receive. I know there use to be grant money available for the Pediatric Department. I don't know what the criteria is. Best of luck.

Susan Liebmann