Good Voch. It was difficult being separated from Shmuel and the kids but Lower East Siders welcomed me with their trademark chessed. I see why my sister and brother-in-law always rave about this community. Since my arrival all of my needs have been anticipated with frequent offers of help. A special thank you to Miriam Katz for your special brand of chessed. The greatness and humility of Rav Dovid and Rbtzn Malka Feinstein reverberates through this unique corner of Manhattan. It was very special getting to spend time with Rbtzn Malka Shabbos afternoon. Over and over again, I feel Hashem guiding me and taking care of me. I know I'm not alone. Next up, a week of testing at Sloan. Please continue to daven for our little tzadikel, MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM during this period of testing.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
The Lower East Side - Chessed and Humility
Good Voch. It was difficult being separated from Shmuel and the kids but Lower East Siders welcomed me with their trademark chessed. I see why my sister and brother-in-law always rave about this community. Since my arrival all of my needs have been anticipated with frequent offers of help. A special thank you to Miriam Katz for your special brand of chessed. The greatness and humility of Rav Dovid and Rbtzn Malka Feinstein reverberates through this unique corner of Manhattan. It was very special getting to spend time with Rbtzn Malka Shabbos afternoon. Over and over again, I feel Hashem guiding me and taking care of me. I know I'm not alone. Next up, a week of testing at Sloan. Please continue to daven for our little tzadikel, MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM during this period of testing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad that you are okay but we all understand it's hard for you and the rest of the family! May Hashem help in any way possible!!!
Yay LES!
We are davening here, may everything go well and may the drs be the right shluchim to heal little Menschi.
Esther and Adiel
Post a Comment