PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel
Friday, December 26, 2008
Klez For Kids
Hope you enjoy the pics oflast night's Klezmer for Kids concertas much as we enjoyed being there(Eldridge Street Historic Synagogue)!
Hi! You don't know me, but you just spent Shabbos by my parents. I was at your brothers wedding in Chicago- I came with Tamar to watch the twins. I still live on the East Side, and if there's anything I can ever help you out with while you're here, please let me know. I would love to watch Menschie any time. I heard from my family that he's adorable.
A tax deductible fund has been set up to help the Landons during this difficult time. 1-TO MAKE A DONATION BY PHONE: call Chai Lifeline and earmark your donation to the Landon Family Fund 305-956-9990 2- TO MAKE A DONATION BY MAIL: Make checks payable to: "The Special Fund" *It is very important to note in the memo portion of the check "Landon Family Fund". Mail Checks to: Marilyn Bensinger Chai Lifeline Southeast Division 1140 Northeast 163rd ST #8 North Miami Beach, FL 33162 Or Jewish Federation of Savannah (912) 355-8111 (earmark Landon Family Fund) ONLINE-1. go to www.savj.org 2. go to menu tab in left margin labeled "ways to give"3. select "donate to a specific fund"4. a screen will pop up asking you to fill out your contact info and donation amount. on the bottom of the page, select "Jewish Family Services Fund"6. On the final page you can put in the message that this donation should go to "the Landon Family Fund" Thank you for your participation and support!
JOKE OF THE WEEK This week's joke is special for Adina Tova-our resident expert on hamsters. What is a hamster's favorite country?... Hamsterdam!
DO YOU HAVE A GREAT JOKE TO SUBMIT?
contact atwarga@gmail.com
"MENSCH-A-THON"
Menchi has a phenomenal medical team but he needs an equally great spiritual team to win. Please join us in this effort by increasing your acts of "menschlichkeit". This can include doing an extra kind deed every day, being more careful with one's speech, increasing mitzvah observance, studying the torah portion of the week... the possibilities are endless.
Menschi had his own song composed by The Songs of Love Foundation. To download Menschi's song go to http://www.songsoflove.org/and click on the family & friends song and ringtone download icon on the right then type Landon in the "child's last name" field and the number 14485.
2 comments:
Is that the group from Nashville?
-Dixie Yid
Hi! You don't know me, but you just spent Shabbos by my parents. I was at your brothers wedding in Chicago- I came with Tamar to watch the twins. I still live on the East Side, and if there's anything I can ever help you out with while you're here, please let me know. I would love to watch Menschie any time. I heard from my family that he's adorable.
Post a Comment