WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Didn't Get the Memo


Apparently Menschi didn't get the memo that he's sick (as you can see from this short video clip). I took it yesterday with my cell phone (while trying to entertain him in the waiting room). It's not so exciting, but as you can see Menschi doesn't look any "worse for the wear".
He hasn't been running fevers, now we just have to wait for the cultures to come back negative (this process can be a few days) to be discharged. MIBG scan today(a nuclear test that uses injected radioactive material and a special scanner to locate neuroblastoma areas).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that kid has the cutest smile! Hope his "soup" and testings goes well! thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Miriam
THAT BOY IS SO DARN DELICIOUS.

Spoke with Eeta earlier, I hope it's ok to come tomorrow. I have some stuff for you and Menschi.
Besides the Olive Oil what else could you use?
I should be in the hospital by noon.I have two friends who are patients there- one on the 14th floor and one on the 10th.
I'll work my way down to the 9th to ya'll.
Hope that the test results are what you are hoping for.
You all are in our hearts and in our tefilos.
Brachos Kol Tov
Besuros Tovos
Batya Travis

Anonymous said...

He's so yummy! I hope his soup and testing bothe go well and I hope that his soup will be yummy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the testing he looks so yummy!!!!!