WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cirque Du Soleil

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
Adina Tova and I enjoyed a spectacular circus show at Madison Square Garden today, The Cirque Du Soleil. As you can see from the smile on AT's face it was a great experience! A special thank you to the NYC Ronald McDonald House for getting us front row seats for this incredible performance!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's sooooo cool! I'm so happy you guys had the chance to do something as exciting as a Cirque show! It must have been amazing and a great break! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Glad she's smiling!

Anonymous said...

Glad AT had a great time today. I hope the boys got to have fun too.

CM2 said...

We went too! She probably loved the snow at the end! What fun :)