WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Monday, November 3, 2008

Look who's turning 8

Click to play AT's BDAY
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Adina Tova! Have a good party and have fun! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Boobah,

I wish I could be there for your camping party. Roast an extra marshmallow for me. Have a super-duper 8th birthday!

I love you!
Savta

Bubby and Zaidy Akiva said...

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY ADINA TOVA!!!

Bubby and Zaidy Akiva are soooo happy for you!
We hope you have an amazing party on Sunday and we wish we could join you and the family!
We miss you guys so much!
Have a great time!
Love You
Bubby and Zaidy Akiva

Unknown said...

WOW!!! We're so happy for you starting preschool!! The pics are great! Can't believe how much Menschi has filled out and the smile on his face wearing his little knapsack is precious. Menschi--make sure Mommy gives you yummy (and of course healthy snacks)

Happy birthday Adina Tova!! I wish I could make you a yummy cake with lots of icing!!

The Barrons

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Adina Tova! Wow - you're turning eight!!! I'm looking forward to continuing our piano lessons! Love, Mrs. Singer

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Adina Tova! Hope you're having a wonderful, very special day. We wish we could be there with you to celebrate your 8th birthday!
Love,
Cousins Elaine and Fred