WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Sunday, November 9, 2008

AT's Birthday Bonanza


Take a bunch of 8 year old girls, some tents, a game of twister, 1 trampoline, a crafts activity, and yummy treats. What do you get?.... One great party (the pics say it all).
I think we achieved our goal of a "sense of celebration" and giving AT an indication of how much she means to us. She's really matured through this whole ordeal, rarely complaining, and I just really feel like giving her so much. Shmuel and I are so proud of who she is becoming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. Looks like Adina Tova had a wonderful day! And it looks like everyone else really had a great time, too.

Love, Elaine & Fred

Anonymous said...

Dear Adina Tova,
I am so glad you enjoyed your Birthday Party soooo much!
I tried to call you yesterday but no one picked up the phone...
Your pictures are so great!

I will try to call you tonight after work!
Love and Hugs and Kisses from Your Bubby!!!!

Anonymous said...

Refuah Shleima!

Here is a resource worth looking at, regarding a child whose parents found a way to medically conrol their son's neuroblastoma, and they also started a fund to help children who are sick with ...

www.bobbysfund.org

all the best!