
It may sound a bit cliche but I'm trying my hardest to make lemonade from my sour challenges. Shmuel left yesterday for Savannah. Menschi is improving but the Doctors felt that a nasogastric tube would provide him with the nutrition that he needs. He can still eat by mouth, the tube just gives some back up nutrition for those days when he's not eating. So we're getting used to that new state of affairs. He'll have to stay in the hospital while they're adjusting him to the feedings. That means no break before the next round of chemo. Excuse me, I have to go look for my lemon juicer.
Tall Glass of Lemonade- Menschi's off the pain meds and the chemo seems to have improved his eczema.
2 comments:
Miriam; You're amazing! Such a source of chizuk - making your lemonade... I need the recipe!!!
In my thoughts and tefillos always,
Love, Inbal
Miriam, I am a friend of your wonderful mother's from JASA. She told me about your blog- which is amazing- and I have been following it. I just read about Menschi getting the NG tube. My son Ari had a PEG several years ago for 9 months due to a different health issue. Although it was difficult for him and for us, the added nutrition made a huge difference in his wellbeing. May Menschi have a speedy and complete Refuah, and may you have continued co-ach. Shabbat Shalom and Chag Sameach,
Elaine Rockoff
Post a Comment