WELCOME TO OUR SITE

PLEASE DAVEN FOR MENACHEM SHALOM BEN MIRIAM Feel free to check in periodically for updates on our lives. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section. Love, Miriam and Shmuel

Thursday, February 21, 2008

GREAT NEWS


Menschi is still at the hospital. His spirits have been good. We hope to be able to begin harvesting stem cells on Monday (the cells are removed from his blood). More good news. Dr. Katzenstein was very pleased with Menschi's Catecholamine levels (urine markers for neuroblastoma involvement). His levels have gone down 50% since starting treatment. Hooray! Keep up all of those wonderful prayers. Have a beautiful shabbos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Miriam and Shmuel. This is Tzvia. I am so sorry to hear about Menachem Shalom's illness. I am sorry I have been out of touch. We had a serious house fire the beginning of January and have just been out of commision trying to get everything back to normal. I just logged on to your beautiful blog and was blown away by your unbelievable updates. I pray that in the zechus of your obvious emunah and ahavat Hashem, and the myriad of mitzvot and tefillot from around the world that Menachem Shalom will merit a speedy and complete refuah shelama! You are as always an absolute inspiration to me. Non-hurting hugs to all of your gorgeous kindelach.
Love,
Tzvia